Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

On the 12 days of a DIY Xmas Made With Love showed to me...

Hey everyone and Merry Xmas!

I wanted to do something fun and exciting this Xmas and decided to do a 12 days of DIY Xmas where each day I will create a different crafty and fun tutorial for you to do at home with your kids this holiday season.

When reading the blog post headings you must read it in a sing song voice, trust me it makes you get into the Xmas mood!

So there will be 12 posts (I know I am a couple of days late posting but hope these great tutorials make up for it) and I just know you will love making your xmas filled with 12 days of a DIY Xmas!

Each day I release a tutorial I will edit this post so that there will be 12 posts you can click through to.

12 days of a DIY Xmas:
10) On the tenth day of a DIY Xmas Made With Love showed to me...
11) On the eleventh day of a DIY Xmas Made With Love showed to me...
12) On the twelth day of a DIY Xmas Made With Love showed to me...

So get ready to have some DIY Xmas fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved